Monday, March 9, 2009

zero to hero...and other time wasting

it's been awhile, eh? I guess not much has been going on. Last week I read the Twilight saga again. I finished Breaking Dawn last night. I have been putting off everything I need to be doing because I have been reading. I think I have a problem :). Once I start a book I can't put it down, there's just something with interrupting the story, I get a little consumed.
Besides wasting all my precious time reading, I went to Utah Thursday to see Tyler's Choir Concert. It was looonnnngg! but worth it because...
"no offense mom, but Stacy is my hero!"
-Tyler.
They had to sing a song for their heroes and give them a letter, Tyler, of course, "lost" his letter for me, but it's still schweet that I'm his Hero! I feel like singing that song from Hercules! :)
Saturday I helped Rachel do Wedding Photos, it was pretty intimidating at first and also FREEZING! (like 8 degrees) But I think we did a pretty good jorb! Way cool for her to finally get to do what she wants to do!
I think I should probably work now...:) maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment