Wednesday, June 3, 2009

random post because i feel like it

i don't have much time to post anything because i'm at work but...A LOT has gone on in the past month. my partner in crime (rachel) left me here all alone at work...to actually WORK! it's been quite the adjustment. Yes, we have FOR SURE decided that we are moving to St. George. Mostly because it's warm all the time and fun and not here in Idaho Falls. PLUS: I won't have to work at the stupid Red Lion anymore! (yes jana and aaron, I will be taking your advice!:) ). Jarom and I got in a car wreck last week, totaling my car. SUPER SUCKY! I will post more on this later! ...It's kind of a big deal! p.s. no one was hurt, except I lost the curve in my neck so I will be spending a lot more time with the Chiropractor. goodie! Hopefully I will have some time later to expand on some things. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness girl.... seriously a lot has been going on for you... wow.... Oh I hope your next is ok. you and I have so much in common. I am currently seeing a chrio for my straight neck :) haha!! Oh I hope everything works out...we are moving in 2 weeks so I am super busy at the moment too.... but not too busy to read your blog or post my frustrations on mine... moving can be such a pain in the neck sometimes.... we gotta talk... we miss you soooooo much and think about you guys so often... our favourite friends from Rexburg, seriously....
    ps congrats on your future quitting... I am SOOo proud of you!! Because I don't have a job right now... all I did today was scrapbook...now thats the life!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I feel so honored I am your partner in crime (or was I guess...sad). It sounds like you have had a lot of adjustments lately (ha ha ha punny!) Has your sweet new neck pillow/head gear thing come in the mail yet? Are you attached to your jeep yet? You two need to get out and do some bonding. I think baby is moving...or that tuna isn't settling very well...it's a toss up, but I'd like to think my tuna sandwich isn't wiggling around in there. :)

    ReplyDelete