Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Big News!

Today I officially enrolled in school, like college school...I feel so grown up! I know this is very late going but I've been waiting for Jarom to finish school first, so now I'm tired of waiting and it's about time anyway, right?!? (Since I graduated 5 years ago!)
I will start June 1st at Davis Applied Technology College, 2 days a week in the Web and Graphic Design program! This has been in the works for quite a while, it's what I've wanted to do forever. I just never wanted to do the typical college thing with the prerequisites and wasting money on courses that I didn't want to do. This school is just what I need because I can work at my own pace and take the classes that I want! Needless to say, we are both very excited and can't wait for me to finally do something with my lazy self!

Funny Story: You have to do an assessment test to get in to the school on basic math and reading/comprehension. And I've always hated math, so Jarom made me a lovely little practice test the other day to see what I could do and man...! I had to google. haha! Basic math...! I kinda felt like an idiot, but it's been 5 years since i've done ANY math so I think I have a little excuse. Calculators have destroyed our generation. Who needs to know how to do long division anymore?!? Apparently I did! But after a little review I only missed one question, the guy was impressed! So in your face division (and fractions!)!

xo.
stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment