Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th!

On the 4th we had to teach primary...did I ever tell you that we teach primary, 6 year olds...! Our lesson was on being grateful, so we asked them what they were grateful for...my favorites were, "google," and "garbage cans!" These are very real things that I am grateful for, even if they were trying to be funny! (although this doesn't even compare to the time we taught about baby Jesus and to relate we asked, "What do you do to prepare for a baby to come into your home", to which they responded, "get a bucket and a white sheet to catch all the stuff that comes out!" oh my!
- - - - - -
After church we came home, hung out with my family, made some burgers, built a fire and made s'mores and lit some sparklers and a few firecrackers! Doing the typical awesome pictures with sparklers, mine turned out awesome! I do mean to brag..!
this is Jarom with a Mickey Mouse head, if you can't tell!

Hope you all had a great 4th! We are so grateful for this country and all of our freedoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment