Thursday, January 22, 2009

ikea and some other important things in the world

After the bridal festival (sigh of relief!) we headed down to Utah to see Dad and Ryan for their birthdays. Happy Birthday!!! Ryan turned 18 (Still 12 to me though). It's crazy to think that he's graduating this year. I am now officially old (well...in comparison:))

Boring cake eh? We didn't even have candles, so I had Ryan blow some M&M's off of the top! On Monday Jarom and the boys went snowboarding (and skiing) and Mom and I did what we do best...shop! But the shopping was seriously lame, too much inbetween seasons. With the exception of a convenient little trip to ikea (ikea+me=love)(ikea+jarom=really, do we have to go there again?) yes! I finally bought the shelf I've been waiting for. It will be great when we move and I can finally set it up. 1 week and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment