Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A little over productive

We pretty much had the best weekend of all time!
I made some crafty things with paint and plywood(cute sign for valentines<3)

Jarom worked on airbrushing Nate's Motorcycle. It's turning out pretty schweet! So proud of him.

I also made some super cute garlands (for me and mom) Pics to come soon! And some fun stuff with felt (i'm so obsessed with felt lately) :) I watched Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid and several episodes of the original Ninja Turtles (how much more productive can you be in a weekend?!?).

(It also snowed a ridiculous amount).

Today we had to call the gas company into work because we have gases venting in to our office. Safe, yes we know!!! So, apparently the water heater in the room next door is like, a hundred years old and needs replacing and is leaking Carbon Monoxide in right through our vents. Not only that, but when trucks park outside their exhaust vents in through that room too! woohoo! No wonder I get migraines all the time, eh? Well, I guess I could be dead!!!! (lawsuit? geez) So they shut us down (in the sense that we had no hot water today and probably won't until they get it fixed). Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!!! Welcome to my life @ the Red Lion! On a lighter note...

Tonight...

I went to a baby shower for Onala (how cute is the name Paisley btw), made a scarf, danced around the house with jarom, downloaded more ska, had a rootbeer float, painted a little, took pictures of myself. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment