Thursday, February 11, 2010

photo dump

we moved (again). i'm so over it! and here is another i phone photo dump!
we spent most of january in Phoenix and it was lovely! i can handle it in january...july is another story! we went to some great vintage stores down there! i really wish there were some better places in slc! if you know any, let me know! i am still on the search for a few great vintage dresses! and always stuff for my collections!photo from hollywood regency

i made this lovely for my cousin and couldn't resist one for myself!

we loooooveees us some in-n-out! i think i gained 5 lbs. this month!


oh, i was a nerd for halloween. funny when you have to come up with a costume from what you have in your suitcase! (i was at my grannys...)
i made this cutie garland for fall! ps. do you have the old booth app? holy funny! i guess das ist alles! THAT was random!

1 comment:

  1. in n out burger...yum you are making my mouth water......i want to go south again just to get some!! also the shirt you made stace is AMAZING!! I would say you should make a craft blog.....but ya..you gotta keep this one up first :) I would love to see some more of your crafts!!! Glad you are doing well and had fun is AZ....yes July is HOT there...

    ReplyDelete