Tuesday, February 16, 2010

productivity is on the rise


Today I was feeling somewhat productive, finally. I have been really inspired lately and I have so many ideas that I guess I have been over-thinking it/them, writing myself a list that is too long to feel that anything on it is obtainable. So I am trying to narrow all of my ideas into a much shorter list, a list of things that I know I can already do. Instead of trying to do everything I think I can do. I always go into stores and talk myself out of things because, "I can make that," and I'm pretty sure I can. But there is only so much time in the day. So...today was a day for cute onesies. Let me know what you think...would you buy one if you saw it in a store? Any cute suggestions? These are just the two I've done recently.
( cute butterflies and anchor, above shots are in progress)
Sorry if the photos are a little yellow, they look ok on my screen (that is waay off in the color dept: dear jarom, i would like a pretty new imac pleeezze) I will re-shoot in natural light when it's not a dumb, dark and rainy day like today. But you get the idea...! Seriously, I love them, it ALMOST makes me want a baby to dress up, but then I remember that babies require a lot more than that :). So maybe I should just get a doll...
 xo.

3 comments:

  1. cute cute!! you are very creative... you and Jarom... you seriously could just make everything :) Yay for updating so fast :) Also I thought the pictures looked cool yellow.. thought you wanted it that way :)hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want more of them!!!
    P.S. Why did we move away from each other?
    I am sad...

    ReplyDelete