Monday, March 1, 2010

hello march!

Can you believe it's March already? 3 months into 2010...wow. Well, apparently this year has been a pretty busy one for us because it feels like it's moving so fast. Did I ever mention that Jarom started "college" (again!), he is attending Davis Applied Technology College, in Kayesville (UT) doing their CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) Program. So far I think he enjoys it...although today he locked his keys in his car and I had to bring them to him :) haha, don't tell him I told you. I really haven't said a lot about what Jarom's been up to on here...so I am hoping to dedicate an entire post to his coolness soon. Maybe tomorrow...because I really need to go to bed right now!

xo, goodnight.

 p.s. I am back from Idaho Falls and it is actually kind of warm here in Utah...yay yay yay!

p.p.s. do you like by new blog banner?!?!

1 comment:

  1. love the new banner, that is awesome that Jarom likes school..... i also need to go to bed.... miss you...when are you coming to visit us :)

    ReplyDelete