Saturday, March 27, 2010

yes, another video.

Okay, this is the last one for tonight! Can we tell I'm excited I can get this video thing to work!?!?! And can we also tell I have been spending too much time on YouTube...yes we can. So, one of my favorite bands, Alkaline Trio, came out with a new cd (This Addiction) about a month ago and this is the first single from the cd. If anyone is reading this and has heard the cd, let me know if it's good because I haven't listened to it yet and I'm just wondering if they are doing the same, "we're-growing-up-and-we're-getting-a-slower-and-more-mature-sound-band-thing that everyone else is doing. I don't think they are if I'm judging from this song. But you never know, the other songs could be slooow and that is not what I am in the mood for right now!
Anyway...here's the video!



Hope you like. I did not screen for content :) so I apologize in advance. haha
xo. goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment