Tuesday, March 2, 2010

jarom is a cool kid.

hello. I'm back as promised with a post completely dedicated to what Jarom has been up to.  I'm gonna include some stuff from pretty far back because I never posted anything about our holidays!

1. Painting. Jarom finally got to paint something on a larger scale. He has previously done some helmets and a motorcycle but has been really wanting to paint a car or something big like that. When we went to Phoenix he had the opportunity to paint THREE big trucks for his uncle Dave's construction company (Suncor Enterprises Inc.)! He painted them all white and then masked out the logo and actually painted it (that is not vinyl). pretty cool, huh? So if you know anyone that needs something painted...:) let us know!
 
 
  
  
 

2. Driving. We have done a LOT of driving! It's bad when I have a whole photo folder dedicated to driving pics! I include this in what Jarom has been doing because whenever we go anywhere, he drives. Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I don't like to drive my boy around!
 
 

3. Holidays. I guess I didn't post about our holidays because everything seems so much the same year to year. This past Thanksgiving we dressed up, which was super fun. Me as an injun, and Jarom as a pilgrim. We were quite the hit at the family dinner table (kids table mind you...and we were the only ones dressed up)! The only other really exciting thing that happened was that we got caught in a really bad snowstorm on dec. 22 or 23...now I don't remember, or maybe I've put up a mental block! It took us 6 hours to make a 4 hour drive because the roads were so covered you couldn't see them! We had to follow a semi going like 40 mph through a mountain pass so we could see where we were going! Plus the heater went out in the Jeep and it was FReeZing! scary!
 
He also went snowboarding on New Year's Eve at Bogus with his brothers and mine. That night we wii-ed it up and lit sparklers in the rain at midnight!
 

 4. Beard-ing. Jarom has had some crazy times this last year with facial hair. Man, that beard got Huge! But I guess we are all supposed to be impressed that he can grow one, right?!! I like him with it because it makes him look his age, but it looks weird-o. I'm not sure what's worse, scratchy-beard-face or scratchy-stubble-face! I remain impartial.

5. Hanging Out. We have just spent a lot of time doing a lot of nothing but hanging out. Jarom has really loved spending time with his family lately. It seems like we've been able to see a little (or a lot) of everyone and that has been really cool for us both. Below pics are Jarom with Bella (our super-cutie niece), Jarom being a super-nerd :) (playing WOW with his brothers) and Jarom with Meee, because that's what he spends most of his time doing! Sorry about the attack of my gigantor teeth!

 
  
  
 
Seriously, Jarom is such a cool kid and I am so grateful for him. I know we're young, but I'm so glad we got married young. It just means we get more time together. He is the most supportive person everr and i la la loves him! besties.

xo. stacy

2 comments:

  1. My favourite part is the "besties" haha!! so funny! Wow that is so cool about the trucks. And yes it is so fun spending time together...and I dont think you guys got married young....You just look super young :) The beard, wow that was crazy. I don't know how he can grow that out, Aaron could not even come close. Aaron has some hair right now I should take a picture ;) Though you probably couldn't see it... anyways...THanks for all the postings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could've sworn i posted a comment here and now its gone. :(
    Jarom's beard makes my eyes just green with jealous rage. Seriously though jarom is literally the most talented guy i know. Probably why you guys make such a perfect match.
    BTW i can't believe you guys have six typewriters.

    ReplyDelete