Monday, March 8, 2010

Model Train Show (Warning: Image Heavy!)

This weekend Jarom and me and Ryan and his lady friend Taylor went to the Model Railroad Festival in Ogden, UT. We thought there weren't going to be a lot of people there (I was figuring about 12 old men)...apparently there is a very large model train following in this area!  Model trains are pretty dang expensive...I never knew! and there were a LOT of them! I've always loved the little model landscapes they make for them, with the coolest little details. This was all great...but then we spot the sign: Lego Exhibit ->  and I wouldn't let us leave until I got to see it! I have allllways loveeeed Legos! I am soooo glad we hiked up 50 steep stairs to see this one! Check out these pictures! (Sorry about the quality, they are from my phone and there were a lot of bright windows in the room)

oh my goodness...a "space station" with Star Wars ships annnd.....
a Pirate filled ocean...

  and cute little towns...
 
  
 cute Euro town...German maybe...
Eiffel Tower...
a farm....with a cow being beamed up by aliens...
 
how cute are the sheep and haybales?!?!
 
cute middle eastern town...complete with ninjas!

carousel...
 
our future home:)...love the green one...maybe the blue...

this town has catacombs...
 us...
 
  
All of this aahhhmazing "lego-ness," plus some pretty awesome Lego trains riding through it all! I am considering a career change! Is it possible to be a professional Lego-er?

Sorry this post is so image heavy, I just thing this is like the coolest thing EVER! Hope you like.

xo.

2 comments:

  1. My brother actually is going to try and work for lego... haha!! he almost has a whole room full of legos and stuff. that is so awesome. I loved all the pictures, no there was not too many. And about your future house.. you can have the blue one and we will have the green one :) yes.... it would be fun to be neighbors!! so are you starting to REALLY miss the northwest yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely need to go to Legoland. We'll have to plan it for one of the days of our California/Disneyland trip.

    ReplyDelete