Friday, March 26, 2010

Stop Motion

There is some beautiful stop motion going on out there right now! These two videos have been floating around the internet a lot lately and for good reason. They are quite lovely! I have really been wanting to post these for a few weeks but they wouldn't fit until I adjusted the width of my blog so...finally, right?

First: The music video for the song Lost Things by A Fine Frenzy, directed by Angela Kohler.
This really inspires me & Alison Sudol of A Fine Frenzy is gorgeous (kinda wish I was a redhead)!



Second & Third: The Kindle commercial series. They are pretty darn cute, too!




Directed by Ithyle Griffiths and Angela Kohler.

1 comment:

  1. love those videos! especially the alice in wonderland-esque one. stop motion is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete